After School Nanny for Fox Chapel Teen
Position Type: Nanny
Office: College Nannies + Tutors | North Pittsburgh
Location of Position: Fox Chapel
About the Position
College Nannies and Tutors is recruiting for a Fox Chapel family who need a nanny to care for their talented and energetic 13 year old boy after school. The nanny should expect to drive him to activities, help with homework and prep snacks or meals. A background in music or athletics would be a plus!
Every Weekday - 3:30p - 7p Additional hours may be available depending on nanny's schedule
Light - Snacks or light meal
Light - Cleaning up after snack/meal and encourage the child to complete chores
Frequent driving for activities - mileage will be reimbursed
- Experience working with children in a structured environment
- Clean background screens and driving record
- Reliable access to personal transportation
- Previous First aid and CPR experience
- A passion for working with children.
About Nanny Positions
Nanny positions may be full-time, part-time, hourly babysitting, summer only and/or after school.
Although each nanny position varies with each family due to age, number of children and family needs, activities often include:
- Being a Role Model by setting a good example
- Playing games, sports, and other activities with the children
- Helping with homework
- Organizing and taking children on outings/adventures
- Providing rides to and from daily activities