Full Time Nanny for Toddler
Position Type: Nanny
Office: College Nannies + Tutors | North Pittsburgh
Location of Position: Wexford
About the Position
A family in Wexford needs a long term, full time nanny for their toddler daughter 3 days per week. The nanny would be expected to help their daughter in her growth and development, motor skills and coordination, as well as help
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 7am - 6pm
Moderate - Toddler friendly breakfast and lunch, help with family dinner
Light - vacuuming, picking/tidying up, children's laundry, etc.
Some driving for activities - mileage will be reimbursed
- Experience working with children in a structured environment
- Clean background screens, drug and driving record
- Reliable access to personal transportation
- Previous First aid and CPR experience
- A passion for working with children.
About Nanny Positions
Nanny positions may be full-time, part-time, hourly babysitting, summer only and/or after school.
Although each nanny position varies with each family due to age, number of children and family needs, activities often include:
- Being a Role Model by setting a good example
- Playing games, sports, and other activities with the children
- Helping with homework
- Organizing and taking children on outings/adventures
- Providing rides to and from daily activities