My Sitters™ is here to transform how you find and manage childcare for your family. It allows you to schedule real time, reliable babysitters
for your kids. This gives you more time to focus on what matters most – your family. Get started – download College Sitters "My Sitters" app today.
Parents can use My Sitters to:
- Find Sitters & Nannies – view real-time availability for sitters that our local offices have matched with your family based on their experience and your family's unique needs and personality.
- Review Profiles – verify Nanny and Sitter certifications and professional experience in their approved profile.
- Schedule A Sitter – select the day, time and sitter for your family when you need it.
- Check Assignments – view calendar of pending, confirmed and completed Sitter's assignments and receive push notifications when nannies accept care requests.
- Include Notes – Leave personal notes and instructions for your babysitter. Ex: Jane has ballet at 5 pm at the Aspen School of Dance.
Sitters & Nannies
My Sitters helps you manage your work schedule on-the-go, letting you focus on what matters most – the kids and families you care for.
This app will transform how you work by simplifying communication with your local CNT office and streamlining administration tasks such
as entering availability, scheduling assignments, getting driving directions and submitting time entries.
Sitters and nannies can use the app to:
- Enter Availability – update days and hours of availability on the go.
- Manage Job Assignments – review new job assignments and update babysitting requests.
- View Calendar – check monthly work schedule and update hours/days of availability.
- Enter Timesheets – submit recent time entries and review time for current pay period.
- Learn Assignment Details – find important assignment details including children's allergies, family pets, parent instructions and more.
- Get Directions – request directions to job locations with Google Maps integration.