We make finding the perfect nanny easy.
Your family is everything. Bringing someone new into your home to care for your children and family is the most important decision you will ever make. College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors, or College Nannies, is a national business specializing in providing the most professional, well-screened and trained nannies in the nation b For College Nannies, your family is ours. While our nannies are not Mary Poppins, Supernanny or Nanny McPhee, they are among the most talented, child-intuitive and caring professionals in the industry. We know that a college nanny will be making an impression your child will carry for the rest of their life and are honored when families select our services.
Our Nannies Take Child Care Seriously, They...
* Exemplify excellence at its best and are professional, positive role models always.
* Are college age or above.
* Make your household run smoother through your guidance and their experience.
Our Nannies are prepared to:
* Be an attentive, loving caregiver / role model for your child or children.
* Perform your house management.
* Do light cleaning.
* Run errands.
* Prepare meals.
* Have advanced childcare training including being Child CPR and First Aid Certified.
* Go through an extensive criminal background screening.
* Are regularly reviewed to meet performance metrics.
* Are engaged with your child's needs. They seek to build relationships by providing nurturing care while assuring the highest safety and protection.
Okay so they are excellent professionals but, will my child like them?
Absolutely! College Nannies are fun, loving and educationally driven. Our nannies seek to engage with your child to build a healthy, caring relationship. We want to assure your child is comfortable with their nanny and experiences the least amount of anxiety. Available to work in the traditional nanny-in home, family support role or in a flexible-modern family, unique role, our nannies are adaptable and can meet your family’s unique needs. Whether rocking your little one to sleep, helping with homework, or holding a teddy bear tea party, our nannies love their families and enjoy spending their time with your child.
When can we call College Nannies?
How about now? Your first step is to contact us to set up a Family Meeting. Our family placement manager will arrange a visit to your home to discuss your family’s individual needs. We match your family with a nanny whose personality, experience and talents align with what your family desires and needs.
Remember, not just child care. POSITIVE ROLE MODELS. Nurturing, fun, responsible caregivers who meet your specific criteria, will deliver your values and bring order, organization and options to your family life. We get it. You want a nanny to feel like part of your family. Take a few seconds to fill in the box below and our Alpharetta | Johns Creek local office will get things started.Learn More