Looking for nurturing, reliable, proactive care givers. Do you like to meet new children? Are you available to work Sunday mornings? Do you like to be appreciated for your work? This job is for you! Assignments are often in the morning (3-6 hours).
For quickest response: Apply via text. Type CNST to 210-899-6682
We are looking for:
- Responsible nanny who is available 3-4 Sundays a month between the hours of (8:30am – 2:30pm) You can add more availability during the weekdays if additional hours are desired
- Personable and can showcase professional appearance and communication skills
- An engaging caregiver who wants to play, read, do arts and crafts or other fun activities.
- At least 1 year of paid or unpaid childcare experience
- Reliable ability for transportation to family homes and churches
- CPR and First Aid (Trained/Certified/ or willing to be trained)
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which may include: feeding, changing diapers, escorting to the bathroom, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, or sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories, play and prayer.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Stay until the children are secured with a responsible adult named on the child’s registration form
- Straighten the room and clean any toys before leaving
- On-going training and professional development opportunities from growth
- Bi-weekly direct deposit paycheck and Workers Comp Insurance.
- Staffing manager available to you for questions, support and resources.
- Rewarding part-time and full-time positions are currently available.
Apply today! Once you have completed an application, a representative will review your information and may be in touch to schedule a personal interview.
Thank you for considering College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny, professional babysitting and customized tutoring services. Building Stronger Families® in your area.
Core Values: Can do, Results Matter, Leave it Better